Galaxy Nexus Power pack 2200mah I9250 Rundown

Galaxy Nexus Power pack 2200mah I9250 Rundown Video Clips. Duration : 18.20 Mins.


I ran into a few delays uploading this review.. but i finally got it up....the concept and idea of the power pack I9250 is excellent, but is poorly executed.... i was really looking forward to this being my main protective case, as it can double up as an external battery as well.... Samsung or mophie def needs to develop an external battery case for the G-nexus and do it properly.....The lack of support of these cases is very disappointing , and should be addressed, hopefully maybe samsung or mophie will watch my review and take action about this...lol If you like our videos please check us out on: Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Blogspot: snntec.blogspot.com theChannel music: Intro theme by StylezT10, check him out at www.youtube.com Into comedy? check out "My Reality": www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment