O2 Cocoon - (p)review

O2 Cocoon - (p)review Video Clips. Duration : 8.97 Mins.


Pros & Cons +sleek, +nice to touch, +good screen, +easy to use, +flashy, +good camera, +2GB, +nest making it work as a clock, +good games, +customizable ring tones and alarm -an annoying software bug(!), -SLOW working -play time of 8 hours - NOT 15 as advertised, -If kept on a desk like a normal phone gets scratched on the back, -rubbers on the headphones are too soft - and don't block the outside noise as well, -poor bass transmission by the phone, -badly designed headphones - if you connect a non original set, you end up with 2 ft of extra cable which you either put in the pocket or let hang, none of which is comfortable. -NO POUCH in the box as listed in the phone manual "box contents" -too poor customization options (I just got of an XDA EXEC so it might be me ;) Truth is - the more I use it, the more flaws I find. I should be a mobile phone tester, damn it :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment