My New Sprint Data Card, OVERDRIVE

My New Sprint Data Card, OVERDRIVE Tube. Duration : 19.55 Mins.


I know a video like this will start a flame warm pretty quick. Verizon, better than AT&T, slower than T-Mobile, so on and so forth. But i can honestly tell you that I have stayed with Sprint and their data plan for 7 years because I have never had an issue with speed, connection, or hardware. I can't say the same for their cell phone service because I have never had, but as far as their data plan is concerned I can tell you from personal experience THEY KICK ASS!!!!!!! Before I throw the link up I also wanted to make sure I gave my shout out to the consultant Rebecca and manager Brian at my local Sprint store for going above and beyond in their customer service. I am pretty sure I hit everything in this video but if i didn't here is the link where you can get more info on my sierra wireless overdrive. tinyurl.com •Forthose who want to follow me on twitter and get any inside info, follow me here: twitter.com •Also theres my FaceBook Fan Page: apps.facebook.com •For those that want to be made aware when I start a BlogTV, go to my YouTube Channel page and click the BlogTV Link and subscribe to me there for SMS text or twitter for show starting announcements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment