Samsung S8003 Jet Problem (Upload Data To PC)

Samsung S8003 Jet Problem (Upload Data To PC) Video Clips. Duration : 0.35 Mins.


This is Samsung S8003 Jet. It has a problem... The problem looks like this: btw, it happened when I opened the "Admin Settings and I put the Trace Level on High, I just wanted to see what would happen. It had to restart, but couldn't turn back on... When I press the power button it has no reaction but if I plug the charger in, it tries to turn on but gets stuck. When the blue line on the start-up screen reaches half way, it stops and gets stuck, and than after few minutes It tells me "Upload Data To PC" But there's no way to do that... When I plug it in the Computer, it doesn't connect. I think the best way to fix it is to call "Samsung Service Support Center" 888 987 HELP (4357). But if anybody know how to fix it, PLEASE TELL ME. Thank You... UPDATE: I fixed it. I flashed it with Downloader v5.4 and it worked. New Firmware is S8000XEII2. To flush it, Watch this video below and follow the steps: www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment