What's in my Labor/Delivery Hospital Bag!*

What's in my Labor/Delivery Hospital Bag!* Video Clips. Duration : 6.37 Mins.


For those of you who wanted to see, here's my hospital bags for Leah's birth. If anyone has suggestions or anything I missed, feel free to let me know! THINGS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I AM BRINGING! (I've been a bit of an airhead lately)... I am planning on bringing a couple of my OWN pillows from home. I am also going to bring a hair dryer and a make-up bag... just incase I wanna make myself look a little nicer with all the guests that will prob be coming in and out. Of course, I will have my cell phone, too! OK I'm an airhead lately! YES I am bringing deodorant lol I forgot to say that too! I will pack that before I leave... Also my chargers for everything will go in my bag and I am going to bring my laptop haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment