Kaito Voyager Trek Radio - Solar Power - Dynamo

Kaito Voyager Trek Radio - Solar Power - Dynamo Video Clips. Duration : 10.98 Mins.


Kaito Voyager Trek hand crank dynamo solar power radio, flashlight & charger. I haven't tried charging anything else but what I put in the video, you will need to check the internet for specs on other electronic devices and cell phone this unit might charge. Update 3-17-12. Radio has been great at the lake and camping. The internal batteries still last over 13 hours on a single charge. The weather setting has came in handy during 2 storms when by power went out and possible tornados were coming through, life saver. I hooked my computer speakers into the earphone jack on the radio and the two front desk speakers work but not the bass, so I guess it's not a surround sound radio. I still highly recommend. 3-17-12

0 comments:

Post a Comment