Review: Seidio Innocell 3000mAh Extended Life Battery for the Bold 9900/9930

Review: Seidio Innocell 3000mAh Extended Life Battery for the Bold 9900/9930 Tube. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


Have you ever been out and about and realized your BlackBerry was on the verge of dying, no wall outlet or power block in sight? Well I know this has happened to myself many of times. I do tend to carry my wall charger as well as a power block with me , but there are times that I do not have them... So once it's dead it's dead. I have tried many different charging solutions and there have been a few that worked well but they lacked something, that something is portability. Let me introduce you to the The Seidio Innocell 3000mAh Extended Life Battery for the Bold 9900/9930! With the stock OEM battery for the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 clocking in at 1230 mAh I average about 5-6 hours on one charge, I am what they call an Extreme BlackBerry Abuser or EBA for short. The Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery is clocks in at 3000mAh!!! That should get me through the day and then some! You can read the full review here:nerdberry.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment