E-Sling Bag Used for my iPad

E-Sling Bag Used for my iPad Tube. Duration : 8.68 Mins.


So here is the bag I was using for my iPad. This bag was not made for the iPad but worked great. Its a .99 dollar bag but I picked it up at my local Best Buy for .99. Heres the link so you can see the E-Sling series of bags and what available from Case Logic. The bag I switched to (Thanks Andy) is a Case Crown thats made for the iPad (Review to come) so here are my thoughts and everyday care I was using in my Large Case Logic E-Sling bag, and again for .99 you can't go wrong. Heres the link. tinyurl.com In the comment section please let me know what your using to carry around your iPad. I'd love to get some ideas of what else is out there. •Forthose who want to follow me on twitter and get any inside info, follow me here: twitter.com •Also theres my FaceBook Fan Page: apps.facebook.com •For those that want to be made aware when I start a BlogTV, go to my YouTube Channel page and click the BlogTV Link and subscribe to me there for SMS text or twitter for show starting announcements

0 comments:

Post a Comment