"Simple Fix" for "phone not charging", "loose cell phone charger cord", or "cord falling out"

"Simple Fix" for "phone not charging", "loose cell phone charger cord", or "cord falling out" Tube. Duration : 3.47 Mins.


Is your charger plug really plugged in ALL THE WAY? If your "phone is not charging", "charging intermittently",or the "cord is not locking in", or the cord is "falling out of the phone", this video could quite possibly help you. My cell phone recently "stopped charging intermittently". Soon after, the charge plug also became loose, to the point it was falling out of my phone. I found a simple fix! Cleaning out the charger port of dust and debris.(micro USB type port is shown in this video and pictures) DISCLAIMER; - This video is shown as a sample of what "I did"! I WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY for damage/ injuries/ problems that occur as the result of seeing/trying to follow this video! (I had to say that).

0 comments:

Post a Comment