Nokia Extra boost USB Charger from CES 2013 for Android Power Hacking?

Nokia Extra boost USB Charger from CES 2013 for Android Power Hacking? Tube. Duration : 4.50 Mins.


I have been a huge fan of Nokia' attempt in becoming the #1 WP device and firm believer they are. Thankfully, I was with Chris & Diana Pirillo at a great breakfast with Nokia US (@NokiaUS). They gave me one of these awesome, light weight chargers called the Extra boost. If you attach a USB Host connector, you can steal power from your friends Android device, or that's what I think. Prove me wrong, or right! But it's really able to recharge from your phone charger OR Laptop, Desktop, some Tablets and whatever you can get USB power from! Want more details? Tweet @NokiaUS about the #CES2013 Boost battery chargers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment