Logitech Wireless Headset Repair

Logitech Wireless Headset Repair Tube. Duration : 8.48 Mins.


This is a video on how to fix the left ear phone from cutting in and out of sound. This is the logitech wireless headset. This video was done from my cell phone because I had people asking how I fixed mine. Skill: -Basic de-soldering and soldering -Steady hands would be nice as everything is pretty small. -Magnifying glass will also help Tools: -Small philips screw driver (+) -Small precision flat head (-) -Butter knife or pry tool -Soldering Iron -de-soldering iron (recommended) Materials: -Solder -Donor set of earphones (ear bud style recommended) So I'm not the greatest tutorial maker in the world, but I just wanted to put this video up for people that have the same problem as I did and want to fix it without paying for logitech to fix it or having to buy another. This is a great headset, and for the prices you can find them for now, I think they are definitely worth it. I got mine off of ebay for shipped and it was refurbished so I received it in an RMA bag. Since logitech would not cover the sale (ebay) under any warranty, I couldnt have them fix it, so I figured out how to do it on my own. After some extensive searching for a disassembly, i found nothing. So I took things into my own hands, and figured it out. Thankfully I didnt break anything. I did accidentally drop my soldering iron on my head set for a second and it kind of melted one of the plastic pieces, but no major damage, plus its covered by the padding lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment